We at Blue Sage believe that every animal deserves to thrive.
To Our Dedicated Pet Parents;
Big changes are happening! In the spirit of evolution, we are renaming our practice Blue Sage Veterinary Wellness Center. This name reflects the central tenet of our practice; ancient medicine combined with modern evidence-based science creates a dynamo of health. We are the same doctors and same support staff with the same ideals and goals. We will continue to make your pets, our patients, Thrive!
Over the past year and a half we have been working to better ourselves so we can better serve our patients. Here are a few of our accomplishments:
• In June, Dr. Alexia earned her Graduate Diploma of Veterinary Western Herbal Medicine from the College of Integrative Veterinary Therapies.
• Dr. Alexia has one more session to complete at the Health Pioneers Institute before becoming a certified Veterinary Spinal Manipulation Therapist.
• In November, Dr. Penny had her son Bodie!
• Dr. Penny has been incorporating more emotional and Quantum Touch work into her sessions.
• Vicky has been using a special nutrition program to help balance the nutritional needs of our patients.
• Kate is getting married in September!
• Meagan is working toward becoming a certified veterinary technician.
• Dr. Penny and Joy Gamache have been seeing more cases together with great results.
***Stay tuned: in the fall we will be having an open-house renaming party for everyone to attend (datewill be announced soon). And we will be starting client education talks!
And most importantly, we wanted to express our gratitude for your love and support. Thank you for allowing us to play a small role in your loved pets’ exceptional lives. We look forward to continuing the pursuit of health and wellness for your 4-legged (and sometimes 3-legged!) loved ones.
In Health and Wellness,
All of us at Blue Sage Veterinary Wellness center
Dr. Alexia, Dr. Penny, Kate, Vicky, Meagan and Nicole
At Blue Sage, we believe in treating the animal, not the disease.
It's simple: disease (dis-ease) is a manifestation of imbalance in the body. By looking at the current patterns of disharmony, we are able to address the underlying problems, thereby allowing the body to function at its optimum level.