At Blue Sage, we believe in treating the animal, not just the disease
To bring holistic medicine to the forefront of health. We feel the best medicine is an integrative approach combining holistic with conventional medicine. Our goal is to bring awareness to people and their pets about the benefits of a holistic approach to health and wellness.
As one of the few exclusively holistic veterinary practices in New Jersey, we are able to focus on what we do best. Our holistic veterinarians will work side by side with our patient's general practitioner veterinarian, to create a treatment plan.
Holistic medicine excels where conventional medicine falls short, and vice versa. Chronic diseases like arthritis, gastrointestinal disorders, kidney and liver disease are just a few of the diseases we help our patients treat and manage successfully by taking a whole animal approach using acupuncture, herbal medicine, spinal manipulation, integrative nutrition (food therapy), laser therapy, and energy balancing.
What We've Achieved THIS YEAR
- Dr. Rochelle has an interested in functional neurology
- Kate is taking business management classes
- Dr. Stafford will be a certified veterinary acupuncturist December 2017
- Dr. Tsakiris is an assistant teacher at CIVT Western Veterinary Herbal Medicine seminars
- Meagan is working towards her Reiki certification
- Vicky has completed her diet formulation class